Corporate brochure (PDF)
Berwil Ltd was first established in 1948 by E.A. Bergeron under the name of Dominion Boiler Erectors. Three years later in 1951 a steel fabrication shop was added, the name then changed to Berwil Boiler and Steel Works Ltd and a few years later to it’s current name of Berwil Ltd. Edward Bergeron Sr. remained as president until 1993 when he retired and was succeeded by his sons Brian and Edward Jr.


 
© Berwil 2012